EAGLES SAVING NATIONS is designed by the Holy Spirit to have people with the attributes of an Eagle to be trained into a cohesive fighting army of believers in one accord to stop the tyranny destroying nations and return men and women to their Godly roles, morality and values. To cut off the head of Goliaths and tread on snakes and scorpions. The goal is to have men and women become true ambassadors (eagles) to represent Jesus in power and authority through the Holy Spirit, to preserve and save a nation from treasonous enemies who hate God and His people. Like Haman, they want to destroy true Christianity and enslave all those who resist their tyrannical policies, like taking the COVID-19 jab. As an EAGLE, we will use all the truths in the attributes that make EAGLES powerful and victorious to save the nations.
Exodus 19:4, “You yourself have seen what I did in Egypt and how I carried you on eagle’s wings and brought you to myself...”
Ezekiel 17:7, “But there was another great eagle with powerful wings and full plumage...”
Deuteronomy 32:11, “...like an eagle that stirs up its nest and hovers over its young ones, that spreads it's wings to catch them and carries them on its pinions.”
Proverbs 30:19 alludes to the arch enemy of mankind, “The way of the eagle in the air; the way of the serpent upon a rock...” One should take note that eagles fly above their enemies without fear and avoid the pitfalls and temptations a person can get by hanging out with them or getting too close!
Eagles live near a constant source of water, both salt and fresh. They choose their mate for life through a courtship procedure and only takes another mate if their mate dies or disappears. They make their homes in large trees, again near the water, and their substantial nests can weigh up to one ton. Both parents take turns incubating the eggs. Bald Eagles can fly up to 10,000 feet in the air using thermal convection currents and soar for hours using these currents. They can fly about 40 mph when cruising and reach speeds up to 100 mph when diving to capture their prey. Their wing span is 7 ft. and they weigh between 7-15 lbs. Utilizing their acute sense of sight and powerful talons, Bald Eagles attack their prey by swooping down on them at an angle. Their keen eyesight can spot another eagle soaring from 50 miles away. They use their hooked beak to pull the flesh out before eating it.
Traits that Eagles have that true Christian Eagles have!
1. FAITHFULNESS - Eagles mate for life and their partner depends on them to help them raise and feed their babies. True human leaders are also trustworthy and dependable. Their spouse can depend up them; their children can depend upon them as well as all other people. Wherever they make commitments, their promises are kept including their commitment to healthy living through proper eating and drinking habits, exercise and sleep.
2. FOCUS - The eagle never loses focus of its prey. The prey is as good as dead. A good successful leader never loses focus of the vision and the task at hand to accomplish that vision. They are driven as a matter of life or death. Moses was driven to get to the promise land, but first he had to get the people free from slavery under Pharaoh in Egypt. We must eliminate whatever is not necessary in accomplishing the vision.
3. EXCELLENT VISION - Eagles can focus on their prey as far as 5 km away. The eagle allows no obstacles to stand in his way until the prey is dead. As human eagles, we are not distracted by anything but focused on our enemies that would enslave the people of God and lead this nation into slavery. Eagles will not be denied. We will accomplish all God has intended for us to represent him.
4. Eagles are BOLD, COURAGEOUS & FEARLESS - They have no fear of their adversary and adversity. They will attack something much bigger than they are, as they don't allow the size or strength of the animal to deter them if it gets in their way. As an Eagle Leader, we must have the spirit of a conqueror; a warrior and leader as a David, Elijah, Moses and John the Baptist etc., which tackles any situation or enemy without reservation. Even if it's an elephant, we will defeat and eat it, one bite at a time. True leaders will always face challenges and Goliaths head on. With the power of the Holy Spirit, we will attack and we will win! Eagles will always face challenges and problems, not try to circumvent or avoid a battle. Like an eagle, never surrender or give in to self pity.
5. NURTURING - EAGLES share the incubation period. The mothers know when to teach their young to fly by having them ride on their backs and then shifting from under them so the young tests their wings. The mother will repeat this process until the young ones learn how to fly. If they are slow learners, the mother will put the one back in its nest and then rip the nest apart until the young one has to fly. Eagles are fiercely protective, even in the making of their nests, which are made of thorny branches on the highest cliffs or tallest trees. They then layer the nest with soft grass, branches and feathers where the young ones are born to give them warmth and comfort without being injured by the initial thorny branches which protect them from predators. Likewise, Christian Eagles must protect, nurture and train up other believers so they do not get devoured by the enemies of the church; the enemies of the Republic and are destroyed by a lack of knowledge. Eagles will train younger members of the church to recognize their enemies so they too can soar above mediocrity and rise into true maturity to be effective leaders in fulfilling the Great Commission of making disciples so the nation can be free. If the righteous rule the people prosper, but if evil men rule the righteous are made slaves and there is no peace only destruction and tyranny.
6. DISCERNMENT, TENACIOUS, DETERMINED - Eagles have the ability to sense the arrival of a storm. Not only do they sense the coming storm but they seem to cherish it. Instead of hiding like other birds do to escape the storm dangers, eagles come out of their nests and using the force of the winds, they use their wings to carry them above the storm. They adjust their wings so they can fly to greater heights. As with the eagle, we will train and equip believers to use the word of God and the baptism of the Holy Spirit, to go into the storms of life and dangers of demoniac led people with power to overcome all their attacks and weather the storms until we can say the waves are now calm. Our nation is safe and Christians can enjoy life, liberty and property.
7. VITALITY/RESILIENCE - An eagle has the ability to be resilient. After 30 years of life, the eagle's body starts to deteriorate. Its flight and speed slow down due to calcification, its talons aren't as flexible and its beak becomes dull. It cannot be as effective in fighting, defending itself or eating. Instead of quitting, retiring and dying, it goes through a transformation by attending to its issues. It hits his head against a rock, breaking the beak till it falls off. The eagle plucks out its talons and feathers allowing its body to grow back, renewed and strong, so it can live another 30 years. We, as Christian Eagles, must take time to build ourselves up in the faith by our daily devotions; time with the Holy Spirit and time in training etc. We are losing America because we are not strong but weak and we need to take the time to evaluate our weaknesses and strengthen them, stronger than ever, so we can do battle more determined, motivated and zealous than ever before.
8. EAGLES DON’T EAT DEAD PREY - EAGLES want live, healthy, warm and active food. As human eagles, we must also be selective in whom we hang out with; what we watch and listen to, so that we can be wise, strong and healthy. We don't want to hang out with the walking dead, diseased or polluted people who have nothing scripturally, positive and life building to say but only talk about the values of the enemies of Jesus Christ. We want to become warriors who defeats the enemy, not a causality of the New World Order (Satan). We do not want to dwell on past successes or failures but always open for God to give new strategies and revelation on how to accomplish the mission. We want to always be growing; always alive, adding to our talents, not stuck in a cesspool or swamp, decaying and dying, being not willing, but strong and capable to do battle against the enemies of Jesus Christ and our Nation.
9. EAGLES KNOW THEIR IDENTITY - Eagles fly with eagles! They don't fly with sparrows, chickens, turkeys, crows, pigeons, ravens or other small birds. The Bible tells us that who one hangs out with is who one becomes. We want to become true Eagles/leaders/people who do not get discouraged with the circumstances around us or the negative talk and lies being spoken by traitors in government and media etc. We don't want to follow or be influenced by negative, misled, ignorant, rebellious or treasonous people. We want to have the courage to lead, to speak, to be calm and calculative in making decisions to win the fight we find ourselves in and to salvage our nation, save our families and friends from certain slavery. We, as spiritual Eagles, know who we are in Christ Jesus and how to use our weapons we possess through the Word and the Holy Spirit. Stay away from faithless, narrow minded people who bring you down instead of building you up to accomplish the vision.
10. EAGLES TEST RELATIONSHIPS - The female eagle tests the qualities of her potential mate to sire her offspring. She takes a piece of bone and flies high into the air and suddenly drops the bone. The male eagles will fly down, catch the bone and retrieve it back to the female. This process continues until all the male eagles get tired of this test and fly away, leaving only one male behind who did not give up but persevered. This becomes her mate. As Christian eagles, we must test people to make sure we are not being deceived with ideas or proposals and strategies or plans before implementing them. We must develop high quality, mature people filled with the wisdom, characteristic and power of God to help us save America and other nations from tyranny, slavery, possible imprisonment and death.
Great Leaders like Abraham, Moses, King David, President George Washington, President Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, and many others including Jesus Christ, the greatest leader, all had the attributes of the American Bald Eagle. Nations and Empires used the symbol of the Eagle with reverence and importance. The Romans called it Jupiter (the king of the Gods). It was the Roman legions insignia representing power and courage. In Mythology, the eagle carried the soul of humans to the Gods. In Ancient Egypt, the Eagle symbolized the goddess Nekhbet, in the Pharaonic civilization. In ancient North American cultures, the Eagle was prominent. The Eagle was a sacred bird in many Indigenous American cultures and they were held sacred amongst many Native Americans, both in the United States and Canada. President Abraham Lincoln used the Bald Eagle as a mascot during the civil war and the eagle accompanied Company C into 40 battles. According to Wikipedia, the bald eagle was chosen on June 20, 1782 as the emblem of the United States of America, because of its long life, great strength, majestic looks and because it was then believed to exist only on this continent.... The eagle represents freedom.
EAGLES have extreme vision. They see another eagle soaring 50 miles away. The greatest leaders are visionary. The vision keeps them focused on task and responsibilities in front of them to accomplish the goals and objectives of the vision. The challenges and battles in life do not stop the determined and dedicated eagle. The Eagle's fierce loyalty, resilience and faithfulness to family causes them to know the identity of their peers and allies, as well as their enemies. With all tenaciousness and nurturing skills, they raise up strong, wise and focused offspring. These Eagles will defeat any foe as they soar to greater heights and glory with boldness, courage and fearlessness. They will tackle and defeat any obstacles in their way until their lives and freedoms are guaranteed.
Like Jesus Christ, most Apostles and Prophets in the Bible and many other great leaders, plus millions of other Christians throughout history, including today, who were true followers of Jesus Christ (Eagles) have died for their faith. They died defending their faith instead of denying it. Including contemporary people like so many pastors and Christians in the American Revolution, fighting to serve God as they believed, instead of slavery, under the King of Britain ruling over the colonies of America. Christians like Dietrich Bonhoeffer resisting Hitler and the Nazis in Germany, or Watchman Nee resisting Communism in China. Like President John F. Kennedy, who had a vision to see The United States of America free from the tyranny and control of international bankers, secret societies etc. After signing Executive Order 11110 to remove the control of the Federal Reserve Banking system and return constitutional money to the United States, he was assassinated becoming a martyr, fighting to have Americans free from international tyranny. Read my articles, Eagles Saving Nations Parts 1-5, especially Part 3 on the assassination of President Kennedy. Yes, true Christian Leaders will die for their faith if necessary!
Psalms 103:5 quotes, "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."
Isaiah 40:31 states, "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
One of the goals and objectives is for members of EAGLES SAVING NATIONS is to wait upon the Lord and allow Him, through the Word and the Holy Spirit, to daily renew our strength so we can fight this spiritual fight for the survival of The United States of America. In turn, our families will be saved from tyranny, disease, imprisonment and death. Read the few Scriptures below to see the importance of being filled with the Holy Spirit. Most churches have minimized and over fifty percent literally, have rejected this need which Jesus said was a requirement to represent Him effectively as His ambassador.
Acts 1:2-9, "Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: To whom he he showed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: And being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.”
Luke 24:49-52, “And, behold, I send you the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry we in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. And he led them out as far as Bethany, and he lifted up his hands and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:”
Matthew 28:18-20, “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.”
Mark 16:15-20, “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.”
Acts 2:1-4, “When the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.”
Joel 2:28-29, “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and daughters shall prophecy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also upon the servants and upon your handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”
Ephesians 4:8-32, “Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. Now that he ascended what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended far above all heavens that he might fulfill all things. And he gave some apostles; and some prophets; and some evangelists; and some pastors; and some teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come into the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every whim of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and the cunning and craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up may grown up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind. Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ; If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation of the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts: And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another. Be ye angry and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil. Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the things which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice; And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.”
Proverbs 30:17, “The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.”
Yes, we as Eagles shall come against all who inspire rebellion against our constitutional rights. These progressive, communist constitutionists want to destroy the home by teaching against the morality and biblical values that Christian Parents are teaching their children. Thus, these rebels are teaching children and young adults in the public schools and universities the values and beliefs of communism in order to topple the Republic of The United States of America which is supposed to be following the Judeo-Christian morality and values of God. They are purposely pushing a very immoral agenda with the intent of destroying the traditional family unit that protects and preserves a nation. They want to remove the authority of husbands by promoting free sex, alternate lifestyles, and increased welfare amounts for women without husbands etc. America is being led many times by Jezebels who have neutered the man into a steer instead of a bull. Most men can no longer lead as they have become silenced from their traditional roles of spiritual priest, provider and protector of their wife and children into a dysfunctional human being. This spirit of lawlessness is everywhere in America and spreading throughout the nations due to our movies and news media, as well as politicians who give ultimatums to foreign governments to adapt certain values and policies or have their aid cut off.
Please subscribe now and become either a Golden, Bald or White Eagle.
© 2022 World Ministries International