On July 13, 2004, Apostle Hansen met with leading bishops of Jamaica to plan large-scale repentance meetings for the nation. Dr. Hansen shared the following and warned them of the severe consequences if the church does not take the warnings from God seriously and act!
- Three prong attack - Kingston, Montego Bay, Mandeville.
- WMI has no personal interest in Jamaica other than working together to strengthen your church and nation.
- My motive and purpose should be abundantly clear - to help you establish God's kingdom in Jamaica by building and strengthening your churches.
- The Church around the world is dysfunctional; without unity there is no hope to take back the nation.
- Let us shoulder this burden together.
- Make no mistake, if we do not unite together in this mission there will be ministers of the Gospel shot and killed in their homes and churches. The Spirit of God has already revealed this to me. This is no threat - it is the consequence of not taking God's warnings seriously, just as the people in Noah's time failed to heed.
- I am not the first, neither will I be the last to be calling the Church and nation to repent lest judgment and persecution increases and falls. I am but another servant that God has sent and is sending you.
- Stand with all true servants of the Lord, for they are your messengers and allies in the Lord. They have been commissioned there to strengthen and support your battle.
- WMI is here with you for the long-haul. Not only for these joint meetings, but for conferences and conventions etc...
- Now stand with me like beloved blood brothers and let us do battle in this nation.
- Enough skyrocketing crime and violence!
- Enough chronic corruption and injustice!
- Enough political tribalism and poverty!
- Enough escalation of immorality and organized crime!
- United we stand or divided we cower in fear and intimidation - satisfied with a "live and let live" attitude of self-preservation and interests.
- We can join together in the battle now under freedom or we can let the battle come to us as victims.
- "Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." (Prov. 14:34)
© 2004 World Ministries International